Colonic Irrigation also known as Colonic Hydrotherapy has beneficial effects on the following conditions:
- Atonic (sluggish) colon
- Candida (yeast infection)
- Colitis (in remission)
- Diverticulosis (i.e Diverticulitis in remission)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Headache (caused by toxins)
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- IBS (Irritable bowel)
- Mucous colitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- ME (Chronic Fatigue syndrome)
- Parasitic infections
- Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, etc.
Colonic Hydrotherapy, coupled with nutrition and exercise measures, is also useful during:
- Cleansing Regimes
- Liver/Gallbladder Flushes
- Weightloss Programmes (Our colonic therapist is also a BANT accredited Nutritional Therapist)
- Our Therapist has a particular interest in Intestinal Permeability/Leaky Gut Syndrome, Food Intolerances, Candida & Gut repair.
For information on nutrition consultations click here.